- Was a healthy scratch for Games 1, 2 & 3 versus Montreal
2013-14 Regular Season
- Skated in 15 games during the regular season, posting one assist
- Recorded first point (assist) of the season on March 10 vs. PHX
- Missed 21 games with a broken hand (Dec. 7-Jan. 18)
- Missed seven games with an upper body injury (Nov. 12-25)
Finished his second season on the blueline for the Brandon Wheat Kings in 2006-07...Was awarded the Scholastic Player-of-the-Year award for Brandon in 2007...Awarded the Rescue Commendation and the Red Cross Rescuer Award for saving his father's life in December 2005 after he fell through the ice at their home in Rouleau, Saskatchewan...A member of Team West at the 2006 Under-17 World Junior A Challenge...Attended Team Canada's Under-18 selection camp in the summer of 2006...Was Brandon's first pick in the 2004 Bantam Draft and was one of two 16-year-olds to play for Brandon in 2005-06.