Working with the Community is a fundraising program designed to offer minor sports and non profit groups an opportunity to raise funds in a vibrant and healthy environment working in the concession stands at the Scotiabank Saddledome and McMahon Stadium. There are a limited number of spots for underage workers for each game allowing for the young workers to participate in their group’s efforts. The program runs year round for Flames games at the Saddledome and Stampeders football games at McMahon Stadium.
- Every group that participates in the program must commit to working a minimum of 120 shifts. One worker = one shift.
- Shifts are chosen by the group from a list of available dates.
- After each group reaches 120 shifts the group is given a bonus of $480.00.
- Shifts are approximately 5 ½ hours long.
- Each group is guaranteed a minimum of $60.00 per person for all games worked in the Saddledome and between $45.00 and $60.00 (depending on the area assigned) for shifts worked at McMahon Stadium.
- The minimum age to work in this program is 15 years of age.
- Minimum number of participants is 10 there is no maximum.
- Each group must commit to 120 shifts; each worker = 1 shift
- Each group must obtain 1,000,000 general liability insurance
- Each group must apply for WCB; we reimburse all premiums.
- All workers over the age of 18 must take the ProServe Liquor Staff Training online course.
- All workers must attend one four hour training session which covers:
- Responsible Alcohol service in concert with ProServe
- POS till training & Tour of Scotiabank Saddledome
- Overview of program to include:
- Work Standards
- Customer Service
Please refer to our FAQ section for answers to any additional questions you may have.
CLICK HERE to complete and submit an applicaiton for concession fundraising