CALGARY, AB – The Calgary Flames announced today their “welcome back” initiatives for loyal fans to launch the 2012-13 NHL season. The home opener, set for Sunday, January 20th versus the San Jose Sharks and game two on Monday, January 21st with the Anaheim Ducks, kicks off fan appreciation programs at the Scotiabank Saddledome.
The opening ceremonies for game one will include player introductions that feature a special salute to Flames fans with 75 autographed jerseys for fans. Other great prizes will be awarded throughout the evening with a game ending autographed game used stick giveaway from all the players to devoted fans.
Opening week highlights include:
• 50% off on all food at the Scotiabank Saddledome including concessions, Avison Young Club, Saddleroom Grill, Dutton’s and Club Seats for the first two games.
• 50% discount on all Flames merchandise at all FanAttic locations. Discount applied during entire training camp week and up to the end of game one.
• Complimentary popcorn, hotdogs and pop during Flames open practices all this week.
• A $100,000 guaranteed 50/50 pot with the winner taking home a minimum of $50,000 for the first two home games.
• Flames Food Truck super specials.
• Flames alumni jersey presentation to lucky draw winners for original Flames season ticket holders.
• All Esso Minor Hockey Week champions will receive tickets to a Calgary Hitmen game.
• Social media fan appreciation contesting.
• AND……The Hardest Working Team in the NHL!
The Flames players were welcomed back to the ice on day one of training camp to cheers and applause as several hundred faithful fans attended the first practice sessions of the season. The fans were treated to a high tempo and spirited practice led by Flames new head coach Bob Hartley. Training camp practices will continue to be open to fans all week with complimentary popcorn, hotdogs and pop for all in attendance.
|Back to top ↑|